CBSE Vacancy 2016 Apply Online www.cbse.nic.in Notification for CTET-SEPT 2016 Posts Recruitment in Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has recently publish an advertisement notification on 22nd June, 2016. Latest Job Vacancies in CBSE 2016.
Current Jobs Career Vacancy in CBSE Recruitment 2016 After a period of time Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Recruitment Alert 2016 for Apply Online CTET-SEPT 2016 Posts. Candidates who are waiting for CBSE Jobs Vacancy 2016 they may apply this Posts. The applicants may Apply Online Form 22.06.2016 to 18.07.2016.
CBSE Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification CTET-SEPT 2016 posts.
You Can Subscribe your E-mail Address and Get GovtJobspaper Alert on your inbox. Just Follow Right side on our Website E-mail Subscribe Option and Get Updates.
CBSE Vacancy 2016
In accordance with the provisions of sub-section (1) of Section 23 of the RTE Act, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) vide Notification dated 23rd August, 2010 and 29th JULY, 2011 laid down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for class I to VIII. It had been inter alia provided that one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in Clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that he/she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
CBSE Recruitment June 2016 Career Details :
- Post Name : Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage)
- Post Name : Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage)
Age Limit & Salary Offered for CBSE Vacancy 2016 :
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary Offered|
|Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage)||N/A||N/A|
|Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage)||N/A||N/A|
Qualification Details for CBSE Recruitment 2016 :
- Eligibility Criteria For Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage) Post : Passed Senior Secondary or equivalent Examination with 50% marks and Diploma in Elementary Education/ Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ Diploma in Education (Special Education) or equivalent.
- Eligibility Criteria For Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage) Post : Graduation with Diploma in Elementary Education/ Graduation with 50%marks and Bachelor
- in Education (B.Ed)/ Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ Passed Senior Secondary or equivalent Examination with 50% marks and B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed or equivalent
Further Details and More Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to Apply on CBSE Recruitment 2016:
- If you are eligible for Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) CTET-SEPT 2016 Posts Recruitment Notification June 2016 then online application will be starts on 22nd June, 2016 you have to successfully submit your application for before 18th July, 2016.
Selection Process :
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Recruitment Process selection will be done through Written Examination.
Application Fee/Examination Fee for CBSE Recruitment 2016 :
- Eligible Candidates Can Pay The Fee of Rs. 600 (Only Paper – I or II) & Rs. 1000 (Both Paper – I & II) For General/OBC Candidates & Rs. 300 (Only Paper – I or II) & Rs. 500 (Both Paper – I & II) For SC/ST/PWD Candidates. The Fee Can Pay through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
Important Dates For CBSE Recruitment Vacancy 2016 :
Important Dates for CBSE Recruitment CTET-SEPT 2016 Posts Job Recruitment 2016 Notification,
|Advt. Date :||22/06/2016.|
|Starting Date For Apply Online :||22/06/2016.|
|Closing Date For Apply Online :||18/07/2016.|
|Last Date for Submit Application Fee :||19/07/2016.|
|Download Admit Card/ Hall Ticket :||17/08/2016.|
|Schedule of Examination :||18/09/2016.|
Download Advertisement Notification for CBSE Vacancy 2016 :
Get More Information of CBSE Recruitment 2016 – Age, pay Scale & other details Candidates Can Check the Advertisement Link :
- Apply Online Link : http://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/online/regcand.aspx
Help line / Contact Details For CBSE Vacancy 2016
The Assistant Secretary (CTET),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Ps 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension,
Patparganj, Delhi – 110 092.
Contact No: 011-22235774, 22240104
Official Website : www.cbse.nic.in