Indian Army Vacancy 2016 Apply Online www.indianarmy.nic.in Notification for 72 – Jr. Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) Posts Recruitment in Indian Army has recently publish an advertisement notification on 03rd October, 2016. Latest Job Vacancies in Indian Army 2016.
Current Jobs Career Vacancy in Indian Army Recruitment 2016 After a period of time Indian Army Recruitment Alert 2016 for Apply Online 72 Jr. Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) Posts. Candidates who are waiting for Indian Army Jobs Vacancy 2016 they may apply this Posts. The applicants may Apply Online Application Form 10.10.2016 to 08.11.2016.
Indian Army Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Jr. Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) posts on Total 72 vacancies.
You Can Subscribe your E-mail Address and Get GovtJobspaper Alert on your inbox. Just Follow Right side on our Website E-mail Subscribe Option and Get Updates.
Indian Army Vacancy 2016:
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star General. Two officers have been conferred the rank of Field marshal, aFive-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour. The Indian Army originated from the armies of the East India Company, which eventually became the British Indian Army, and the armies of the princely states, which finally became the national army after independence. The units and regiments of the Indian Army have diverse histories and have participated in a number of battles and campaigns across the world, earning a large number of battle and theatre honours before and after Independence.
Indian Army Recruitment October 2016 Career Details:
- Total No. of Posts – 72
- Post Name : Jr. Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)
- Pandit – 59 Posts
- Granthi – 06 Posts
- Pandit (Gorkha) – 02 Posts
- Maulvi (Shia) – 02 Posts
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) – 03 Posts
Age Limit & Salary Offered for Indian Army Vacancy 2016:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary Offered|
|Jr. Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)||27 to 34 years as on 01-10-2017.||Pay scale Rs. 9300-34800/-|
Qualification Details for Indian Army Recruitment 2016:
- Eligibility Criteria For Jr. Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) Post : Graduate in any discipline with Madhyama in Sanskrit/ Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent/ BA with Sanskrit/ Hindi/ Punjabi/ Arabic/ Urdu as one of the elective (main) subject or equivalent.
Further Details and More Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to Apply on Indian Army Recruitment 2016:
- If you are eligible for Indian Army Jr. Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) Posts Recruitment Notification October 2016 then online application will be starts on 10th October, 2016 you have to successfully submit your application for before 08th November, 2016.
- Indian Army Recruitment Process selection will be done through Physical Standard Test, Written Examination & Interview.
Important Dates For Indian Army Recruitment Vacancy 2016:
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment Jr. Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) Posts Job Recruitment 2016 Notification,
|Advt. Date :||03/10/2016.|
|Starting Date For Apply Online :||10/10/2016.|
|Closing Date For Apply Online :||08/11/2016.|
|Date of Written Examination :||26/02/2017.|
Download Advertisement Notification for Indian Army Vacancy 2016:
Get More Information of Indian Army Recruitment 2016 – Age, pay Scale & other details Candidates Can Check the Advertisement Link :
- Apply Online Link : http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Authentication.aspx
Help line / Contact Details For Indian Army Vacancy 2016:
Phone No: 011-26173215 & 011-26196220
Official Website : www.indianarmy.nic.in