KEA Vacancy 2016 Apply Online www.kea.kar.nic.in Notification for 1624 – Panchayath Development Officer & Grama Panchayath Secretary Posts Recruitment in Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has recently publish an advertisement notification on 16th September, 2016. Latest Job Vacancies in KEA 2016.
Current Jobs Career Vacancy in KEA Recruitment 2016 After a period of time Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) Recruitment Alert 2016 for Apply Online 1624 Panchayath Development Officer & Grama Panchayath Secretary Posts. Candidates who are waiting for KEA Jobs Vacancy 2016 they may apply this Posts. The applicants may Apply Online Application Form 16.09.2016 to 15.10.2016.
KEA Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Panchayath Development Officer & Grama Panchayath Secretary posts on Total 1624 vacancies.
You Can Subscribe your E-mail Address and Get GovtJobspaper Alert on your inbox. Just Follow Right side on our Website E-mail Subscribe Option and Get Updates.
KEA Vacancy 2016:
The state of Karnataka in India has institutions like the Indian Institute of Science, Indian Institute of Management, the National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Dharwad and the National Law School of India University. In addition, a Visvesvaraya Institute of Advanced Technology (VIAT) is being constructed in Muddenahalli. As per the 2011 census, Karnataka has a literacy rate of 75.36% with 82.47% of males and 68.08% of females in Karnataka being literate.
KEA Recruitment September 2016 Career Details:
- Total No. of Posts – 1624
- Post Name : Panchayath Development Officer – 815 Posts
- Post Name : Grama Panchayath Secretary – 809 Posts
Age Limit & Salary Offered for KEA Vacancy 2016:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary Offered|
|Panchayath Development Officer||18 to 35 years||Pay band Rs. 20000-500-21000-600-24600-700-28800-800-33600-900-36300/-|
|Grama Panchayath Secretary||18 to 35 years||Pay band Rs. 14550-350-15600-400-17200-450-19000-500-21000-600-24600-700-26700/-|
Qualification Details for KEA Recruitment 2016:
- Eligibility Criteria For Panchayath Development Officer Post : Graduate or equivalent.
- Eligibility Criteria For Grama Panchayath Secretary Post : Graduate or equivalent.
Further Details and More Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to Apply on KEA Recruitment 2016:
- If you are eligible for Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) Panchayath Development Officer & Grama Panchayath Secretary Posts Recruitment Notification September 2016 then online application will be starts on 16th September, 2016 you have to successfully submit your application for before 15th October, 2016.
- Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) Recruitment Process selection will be done through Competitive Examination.
Application Fee/Examination Fee for KEA Recruitment 2016:
- Eligible Candidates Can Pay The Fee of Rs. 250 For SC/ ST/ CAT-I Category Candidates, Rs. 500 For General Merit & Other Category Candidates and No Fee For Differently Abled Candidates. The Fee Can Pay through Online (Computerized e-Post Office).
Important Dates For KEA Recruitment Vacancy 2016:
Important Dates for KEA Recruitment Panchayath Development Officer & Grama Panchayath Secretary Posts Job Recruitment 2016 Notification,
|Advt. Date :||16/09/2016.|
|Starting Date For Apply Online :||16/09/2016.|
|Closing Date For Apply Online :||15/10/2016.|
|Last Date for Submit Application Fee :||18/10/2016.|
Download Advertisement Notification for KEA Vacancy 2016:
Get More Information of KEA Recruitment 2016 – Age, pay Scale & other details Candidates Can Check the Advertisement Link :
- Apply Online Link : http://recruitment.kar.nic.in/rdpr_2016/
Help Line / Contact Details For KEA Vacancy 2016:
Karnataka Examination Authority
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560 012.
Phone : 080 – 23460460
Fax : 080 – 23461576
Official Website : www.kea.kar.nic.in