NCERT Vacancy 2016 Apply Online www.ncert.nic.in Notification for 240 – Teaching Posts Recruitment in National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has recently publish an advertisement notification on 26th November, 2016. Latest Job Vacancies in NCERT 2016.
Current Jobs Career Vacancy in NCERT Recruitment 2016 After a period of time National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Recruitment Alert 2016 for Apply Online 240 Teaching Posts. Candidates who are waiting for NCERT Jobs Vacancy 2016 they may apply this Posts. The applicants may Apply Online Application Form 26.11.2016 to 25.12.2016.
NCERT Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Teaching posts on Total 240 vacancies.
You Can Subscribe your E-mail Address and Get GovtJobspaper Alert on your inbox. Just Follow Right side on our Website E-mail Subscribe Option and Get Updates.
NCERT Vacancy 2016:
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organisation of the Government of India established under Societies’ Registration Act (Act XXI of 1860). National Council of Educational Research and Training Society was established on 1 September 1961 as a literary, scientific and charitable Society. Its headquarters are located at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi. Dr Hrushikesh Senapathy has been director of the council since September 2015. NCERT assists and advises the central and state governments on academic matters related to school education.
NCERT Recruitment November 2016 Career Details:
- Total No. of Posts – 240
- Post Name : Professor – 36 Posts
- Post Name : Associate Professor – 71 Posts
- Post Name : Assistant Professor – 133 Posts
Age Limit & Salary Offered for NCERT Vacancy 2016:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary Offered|
|Professor||N/A||Scale pay Rs. 37400-67000/- with AGP Rs. 10000/-|
|Associate Professor||N/A||Scale pay Rs. 37400-67000/- with AGP Rs. 9000/-|
|Assistant Professor||N/A||Scale pay Rs. 15600-39100/- + with APG Rs. 6000/-|
Qualification Details for NCERT Recruitment 2016:
- Eligibility Criteria For Associate Professor Post : Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines or equivalent with 08 years teaching and/ or research experience.
- Eligibility Criteria For Assistant Professor Post : Good academic record with 55% marks Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject and qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) in the relevant subject for Lecturer/Assistant Professor conducted by the UGC, CSIR.
Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to Apply on NCERT Recruitment 2016:
- If you are eligible for National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Teaching Posts Recruitment Notification November 2016 then online application will be starts on 26th November, 2016 you have to successfully submit your application for before 25th December, 2016.
- If you are eligible for National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Teaching Posts Recruitment Notification November 2016 then Candidates have to send their Application to the following Address on Before 10th January, 2017.
Room No. 12, 5th Floor,
Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT,
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110 016.
- National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Recruitment Process selection will be done through Interview.
Application Fee/Examination Fee for NCERT Recruitment 2016:
- Eligible Candidates Can Pay The Fee of Rs. 500 For Un-Reserved/ OBC- Male Category Candidates and No Fee For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ NCERT Employees The Fee Can Pay through online payment mode.
Important Dates For NCERT Recruitment Vacancy 2016:
Important Dates for NCERT Recruitment Teaching Posts Job Recruitment 2016 Notification,
|Advt. Date :||26/11/2016.|
|Starting Date For Apply Online :||26/11/2016.|
|Closing Date For Apply Online :||25/12/2016.|
|Last Date for Submit Application Form :||10/01/2017.|
Download Advertisement Notification for NCERT Vacancy 2016:
Get More Information of NCERT Recruitment 2016 – Age, pay Scale & other details Candidates Can Check the Advertisement Link :
- Apply Online Link : http://ciet.nic.in/soar/default.php
Help line / Contact Details For NCERT Vacancy 2016:
National Council of Educational Research and Training
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110 016
Official Website : www.ncert.nic.in