NEIGRIHMS Vacancy 2016 Advertisement Recruitment www.neigrihms.gov.in Notification for 52 – Senior & Junior Resident Doctor Posts Recruitment in North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) has recently publish an advertisement notification on 24th September, 2016. Latest Job Vacancies in NEIGRIHMS 2016.
Current Jobs Career Vacancy in NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2016 After a period of time North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Recruitment Alert 2016 for Apply Online 52 Senior & Junior Resident Doctor Posts. Candidates who are waiting for NEIGRIHMS Jobs Vacancy 2016 they may apply this Posts. The applicants may attendant walk in 04.10.2016.
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Senior & Junior Resident Doctor posts on Total 52 vacancies.
You Can Subscribe your E-mail Address and Get GovtJobspaper Alert on your inbox. Just Follow Right side on our Website E-mail Subscribe Option and Get Updates.
NEIGRIHMS Vacancy 2016:
NEIGRIHMS was established by the Government of India in 1987. It has been designed as a Postgraduate Medical Institute in lineage of AIIMS, New Delhi and PGIMER, Chandigarh. It is the First Postgraduate Medical Institute in the North Eastern Region and the Third in the Country established by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The Institute was registered as a Society on 12th January 1987 by the Registrar of Societies, Meghalaya, Shillong under the name of “North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences”.
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment September 2016 Career Details:
- Total No. of Posts – 52
- Post Name : Senior Resident Doctor – 30 Posts
- Post Name : Junior Resident Doctor – 22 Posts
Age Limit & Salary Offered for NEIGRIHMS Vacancy 2016:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary Offered|
|Senior Resident Doctor||Maximum- 33 years||Scale pay Rs. 18750/- + Grade pay Rs. 6600/- + NPA plus other allowances|
|Junior Resident Doctor||Maximum- 30 years||Scale pay Rs. 15600/- + Grade pay Rs. 5400/- + NPA plus other allowances|
Qualification Details for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2016:
- Eligibility Criteria For Senior Resident Doctor Post : Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Respective subject or equivalent with completion of the compulsory internship/ housemanship and registered with the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
- Eligibility Criteria For Junior Resident Doctor Post : Medical qualification in Schedule I and II of 3rd schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 with completion of the compulsory internship and registered with the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
Further Details and More Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to Apply on NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2016:
- If you are eligible for North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Senior & Junior Resident Doctor Posts Recruitment Notification September 2016 then Candidates have to attendant their Application to the following Address on 04th October, 2016.
Venue of Interview:
Administrative Block NEIGRIHMS,
Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang,
Shillong – 793 018.
- North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Recruitment Process selection will be done through
Important Dates For NEIGRIHMS Recruitment Vacancy 2016:
Important Dates for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment Senior & Junior Resident Doctor Posts Job Recruitment 2016 Notification,
|Advt. Date :||24/09/2016.|
|Date of Walk in Interview :||04/10/2016.|
Download Advertisement Notification for NEIGRIHMS Vacancy 2016:
Get More Information of NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2016 – Age, pay Scale & other details Candidates Can Check the Advertisement Link :
Help line / Contact Details For NEIGRIHMS Vacancy 2016:
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences
Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018, Meghalaya
Fax : 0364-2538003 (Administration)/ 0364-2538010 (Administration)
0364-2538013 (Director’s Office)
0364-2538010 (Deputy Director’s Office)
0364-2538029 (Dean’s Office)
0364-2538086 (Medical Superintendent’s Office)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website : www.neigrihms.gov.in