NPCC Vacancy 2016 Apply Online www.npcc.gov.in Notification for 50 – Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts Recruitment in National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) has recently publish an advertisement notification on 26th November, 2016. Latest Job Vacancies in NPCC 2016.
Current Jobs Career Vacancy in NPCC Recruitment 2016 After a period of time National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) Recruitment Alert 2016 for Apply Online 50 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts. Candidates who are waiting for NPCC Jobs Vacancy 2016 they may apply this Posts. The applicants may Apply Online Application Form 26.11.2016 to 26.12.2016.
NPCC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Assistant Engineer (Civil) posts on Total 50 vacancies.
You Can Subscribe your E-mail Address and Get GovtJobspaper Alert on your inbox. Just Follow Right side on our Website E-mail Subscribe Option and Get Updates.
NPCC Vacancy 2016:
National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) was established on 9th January 1957 as a premier construction company to create necessary infrastructure for economic development of the country in the core sectors of irrigation and water resources, power and heavy industries. Its administrative control was transferred from Ministry of Irrigation and Power to Ministry Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation (earlier named as Ministry of Water Resources) in 1989. NPCC ltd comply with Quality management requirements of ISO 9001-2008 for execution of Civil Works for Thermal & Hydro Electric Projects’, River Valley Projects, Industrial Structures, Project Management Consultancy services for buildings, Housings, Roads, Bridges and Infrastructure Projects. In its 58 years of existence the Corporation has successfully associated itself with completion of several National Projects from concept to commissioning stage. Some of them in remote and hazardous location over the country.
NPCC Recruitment November 2016 Career Details:
- Total No. of Posts – 50
- Post Name : Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 50 Posts
Age Limit & Salary Offered for NPCC Vacancy 2016:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary Offered|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Maximum- 28 years as on 31-10-2016.||Scale pay Rs. 10000-25700/- (IDA)|
Qualification Details for NPCC Recruitment 2016:
- Eligibility Criteria For Assistant Engineer (Civil) Post : Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent and Knowledge on 2D drawings / and use of Auto CAD.
Further Details and More Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to Apply on NPCC Recruitment 2016:
- If you are eligible for National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts Recruitment Notification November 2016 then online application will be starts on 26th November, 2016 you have to successfully submit your application for before 26th December, 2016.
- National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) Recruitment Process selection will be done through Written Examination.
Application Fee/Examination Fee for NPCC Recruitment 2016:
- Eligible Candidates Can Pay The Fee of Rs. 1000 For General/ Un-Reserved/ OBC Category Candidates and Rs. 400 For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates. The Fee Can Pay through Internet Banking / Debit Card/ Credit Card only.
Important Dates For NPCC Recruitment Vacancy 2016:
Important Dates for NPCC Recruitment Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts Job Recruitment 2016 Notification,
|Advt. Date :||26/11/2016.|
|Starting Date For Apply Online :||26/11/2016.|
|Closing Date For Apply Online :||26/12/2016.|
|Last Date for Submit Application Fee :||28/12/2016.|
Download Advertisement Notification for NPCC Vacancy 2016:
Get More Information of NPCC Recruitment 2016 – Age, pay Scale & other details Candidates Can Check the Advertisement Link :
- Apply Online Link : https://www.digialm.com/EForms/html/form50917/Instruction.html
Help line / Contact Details For NPCC Vacancy 2016:
National Projects Construction Corporation Limited
Raja House, 30-31, Nehru Place,
New Delhi – 110 019.
Phone: 011-26484842, 011-26416190
Official Website : www.npcc.gov.in